May 6 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Maifest, one of the LBG’s annual events, is just around the corner! The day – known by the American Homebrewers Association as Big Brew – celebrates National Homebrew Day and takes place the first Saturday in May.
Yankee Tank will provide:
• Space (outdoor and indoor) for everyone to hang out, brew, eat, laugh, etc.
• Power and water for brewing. Also Angelo will have a tank of preheated strike water and a sink full of sanitizer for anyone to use!
LBG will provide:
• Sausage, buns and condiments
• Tents and taps
• Charcoal for grilling
What to bring:
• Side dishes (nothing needing refrigeration)
• Homebrew and/or other beverages
• Your equipment and ingredients to brew. This is optional but hope you will. Keep it simple!
Volunteers needed for:
• Bringing and returning the club beer equipment trailer
• Bringing and returning a few rental tables
• A couple grills