Website Info - Read on!

Questions, answers, and comments related to brewing.

Moderator: Officers

cyburai
Uberbrewer

Website Info - Read on!

#1 Post by cyburai » Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:17 pm

I have posted the ticket reservation form up for brewfest. It will be cleared out and available to take reservations starting Friday, July 13th, at noon. If you can't be near a computer then, don't sweat it. If last year was any indication, reservations were taken all the way up until the day before the August meeting.

Speaking of the August meeting, payment for tickets will be accepted then.

Here's the link to the brewfest page. Links to the forum post and ticket reservation at at the bottom.

http://lawrencebrewers.org/brewfest

Second thing;

I finally put up an online method to request membership. I'd like everyone to goto the page and fill it out. Ultimately it would be used by the treasurer to track members and hopefully have membership cards out a bit quicker. Please put in honest info, and fill out as much as you feel comfortable with.

Goto http://lawrencebrewers.org and click on Join!
~Cyburai / Sean

"And so it was said: that on the eighth and extra day, God did indeed create beer to prevent the Irish from conquering the world."
- Old Irish Proverb

X Bar Brewing Company

tjthresh
Homebrewer

#2 Post by tjthresh » Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:33 am

I just joined. I'll see you guys on Thursday!

cyburai
Uberbrewer

#3 Post by cyburai » Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:34 pm

Thanks Tom!

To everyone that is a member, be sure to enter your information. You will be more accurate than if I do it.

See everyone tmro.
~Cyburai / Sean

"And so it was said: that on the eighth and extra day, God did indeed create beer to prevent the Irish from conquering the world."
- Old Irish Proverb

X Bar Brewing Company