Who's doing Tshirts for brewfest this year?

Questions, answers, and comments related to brewing.

Moderator: Officers

Bill
Brewmaster

Who's doing Tshirts for brewfest this year?

#1 Post by Bill » Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:33 pm

Last year Amy did the Tshirts, anyone willing to step up this year and get it done?
Thanks!

--Bill

all your mash are belong to us

sherrybob
Homebrewer

#2 Post by sherrybob » Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:17 am

Lemme look at me calendar and see how much travel is coming up for work. Sean might also veto my involvement in this project, but he's still asleep so I can't ask right yet.

I would be willing to get them made as long as I don't have to be responsible for selling them at the event. At least not solely responsible for them.

What were you thinking as far as design? Just the most incredible work of B Fitzgerald? something else as well?
Beer Haiku:
Delicious Homebrew
Nectar from nature's bounty
No hangovers here

Bill
Brewmaster

#3 Post by Bill » Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:27 am

actually, I haven't even thought of the design at all. Maybe send an email to Barry to see if he has something off hand or if he can make something up in a short time.

As for the shirts themselves, everyone seemed to want the gray shirts last year.
Thanks!

--Bill

all your mash are belong to us

sherrybob
Homebrewer

No can do

#4 Post by sherrybob » Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:23 pm

Well, no one moved on this (including me) and my schedule is freakishly full for all of September, so unless somebody else steps up to do it, there will be no T's. BUT, Xan and Clint got fabulous coozies made with the LBG logo that I think will be for sale at the event. Wedel's?
Beer Haiku:
Delicious Homebrew
Nectar from nature's bounty
No hangovers here